2022 Jeffersonville Golf Club Golf Outing Policies
- Tee time golf outings are available any day of the week, and may be booked through PGA Professional, Michael Housley
- Prices for all "Shotgun" Golf Outings are a flat fee, based on the day of the week. These prices are for golf only. Food and beverage are separate.
- Prices include everything golf-related such as providing Closest to the Pins, Longest Drives, cart signs, scoring, etc.
- The maximum number of players for a Shotgun Start is 136 players (34 groups).
- Tee gifts such as hats, golf balls, etc. (with your event logo) are available at very competitive pricing.
- A limited number of rental golf club sets are available upon request.
- Amedeo's is the on-site caterer at Jeffersonville Golf Club. All food and beverage must go through Amedeo's, without exception.
- The banquet hall can accommodate approximately 200 people.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased through Amedeo's Catering. Bringing your own alcoholic beverages is against the law and strictly prohibited, according to the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
- In case of inclement weather on the day of the event, the outing will take place as planned unless the golf course staff has deemed the environment to be unsafe, or the golf course unplayable. If Jeffersonville Golf Club cancels the event for either of these reasons, the outing will receive a refund.
- Please call Amedeo's at 484-681-5451 for all of your food and beverage needs.
These policies are up-to-date and in effect as of January 1, 2022. However, due to potential golf course maintenance and large projects, all policies are subject to change.
Pricing is as follows:
|Shotgun Start: 10 a.m.||Shotgun Start: 1 p.m.||Shotgun Start: 1 p.m.|
|Price: $6,000||Price: $8,000||Price: $12,000|