Click to Home
Go To Search
Jeffersonville Golf Club
2400 W. Main St.
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
Ph: 610-539-0422
Connect With Us
About Us
Jeffersonville Golf Club is an 18-Hole, par 70 public course, owned and operated by West Norriton Township.

History of the Golf Course
Opened in 1931, Jeffersonville was designed by legendary architect Donald J. Ross. In 2000, the course was restored and modernized by Ron Pritchard, a locally based architect who specializes in restoring the works of this design master.

Some of the highlights of this restoration are:
  • Re-addition of over 40 of the original bunkers
  • Rebuilding of the tee boxes on each hole
  • Installation of a modern underground irrigation system
  • Re-routing plan leading to stronger finishing holes

Prior to becoming a golf course in 1931, the land was used for steeplechase horse racing. The steeplechase races took place on a ½ mile oval track that was located where the 11th and 16th holes are now.

West Norriton Township purchased the golf course in 1972.

Jeffersonville has played host to the U.S.G.A United States Amateur Sectional Qualifier on two occasions which showcases the regions best players on our classic layout. We are also proud to host numerous Philadelphia Public Links Championships as well.

Course Features
Jeffersonville Golf Club features:
  • A banquet facility
  • A fully stocked pro shop
  • Practice putting green
  • Restaurant / snack bar with a full service bar

Driving Directions
The course is located 5 miles west of Norristown, PA, and is conveniently located next to King of Prussia, Philadelphia, and Pennsylvania Turnpike.

From King of Prussia & Schuykill Expressway Exit 202 South
  • Follow 202 for ¼ mile
  • Exit on to Route 422 bypass (West)
  • Proceed 2 ½ miles to Audubon/Trooper Exit (Follow to the Right)
  • Drive 3 miles and turn right at the light on Main Street
  • Entrance is a ½ mile down on the right

From Pennsylvania Turnpike
  • Exit #333 Norristown
  • Take Germantown Pike west for 6 miles
  • Turn left on to Burnside Avenue
  • Proceed 1 ½ miles to Main Street and turn right
  • Club entrance is 1/8 of a mile down on the left

From 476 (Blue Route)
  • Exit #18B Norristown
  • Turn right on to Chemical Road for 1/8 mile
  • Turn right on Ridge Pike for 7 miles
  • Club entrance is on the left. (Ridge Pike becomes Main Street after crossing Route 202)